Friday, June 22, 2012

Starting Again

So, I haven’t posted or even looked at my poor little blog in two years. Not sure why I stopped writing, but I did. I have recently been thinking that there are many of things that I would like to write about and have nowhere to put down my thoughts. So, I am bringing back the blog and seeing if I can make a real go of it.


Two years in a nutshell: lots of trips, events, concerts, crafts and I have started sewing again. I am also currently in the process of studying for my CMP and CEM. I find that the busier I am the more focused that I become. It was the same thing when I was in grad school and working full time. I was constantly getting projects done and coming up with new ones. Once I slow done I take more time to get things done because I’m not as busy or scheduled.

As I write this I’m in a hotel in Nashville getting ready to head to Atlanta for the second week of my work trip. Nothing back to back events, the CMP exam in 4 weeks and two CEM classes starting to make one want to bring the a blog back to life.

So here I go bringing back Escapades in Crafts & Travel back to life. Let’s see if I can make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment