Thursday, July 5, 2012

On the Road Again

I’m on vacation this week, but was trying to sort out my fall schedule now that Southwest has opened up their schedule trough January 4, 2013. I really thought it wasn’t going to be that busy – HA HA joke is on me. I have two work trips in August and nothing until the under of September, but the rest of the year…let’s just say I could rent out my apartment and it would be ok.

You know the glamorous life of a corporate event planner:  planes, hotels and convention centers – and I wouldn’t change it! I’m spending a lot of time out on the west coast so I’m going to be racking up the southwest points and I’m booked at Marriott’s across the board. I feel a big vacation coming up in 2013 and I already know the perfect location.

Here we go!

Sept 26 – Oct 3
·         San Diego, CA: International Association of Chiefs of Polices Conference

Oct 4 – 7
·         Toronto, Canada: Vacation

Oct 8 – 13
·         Los Angeles, CA: ANCC Magnet Conference

Oct 26 – Nov 1
·         San Francisco, CA: American Public Health Association Conference

Nov 2 – Nov 4
·         Ocean City, MD: Think It...Ink It 2012 

Nov 5 – Nov 11
·         Atlanta, GA: National Association for the Education of Young Children Conference

Nov 21 – Nov 26
·         Westford, MA: Thanksgiving with the Family

Nov 26 – Nov 29
·         TBD: Work Team Meeting ( Chicago or Portland, OR)

Nov 30 – Dec 1
·         New York City: Annie on Broadway & the Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular

Dec 22 – Dec 28
·         Westford, MA:  Christmas with the Family

Dec 30 – Jan 1
·         Nashville, TN:  The best place to ring in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment