Thursday, April 15, 2010

Craft Space



I see a lot of people posting about their craft space. I thought that I would do the same. I live in an apartment so my dining room doubles as my craft room. And, If I were to tell the truth, 90% of the time it is a craft area and only do I move the stuff if I have to feed people at the table. If I can get away with dinner on the couch I do it. 
The space isn’t huge so I have to be careful on what stays out and what gets put away. I tend to keep my cardstock, DP, copics, brown & Black ink out along with my cleaner. Stamps come and go between the table and the plastic drawers I store them in. (which are in a large walk in closet in my bedroom)  
I have recently done a clean out and upgrade of my crafting items. It started with the purchase of copics which cause the upgrade in cardstock and ink. That leaded to the want of new stamps and finding many new stamp companies. I had been only using stampin up stamps with Michael’s cardstock. Now I have bought several different stamps sets from many companies. For Cardstock I am using Taylored Expressions for white layering, Gina K for bases, and Stampin up paper for layering.

So, while i don't have a lot of space I still find the space to be inspired. 
Alright off to be creative will share later.
Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment